- Develop software features and modules.
- Actively participate in architecture decisions.
- Write well-designed, efficient and testable code.
- Potentially, coordinate teammates or even be responsible for small projects.
- Write unit tests and code documentation.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of commercial experience with C++ programming.
- Intermediate English level or higher.
- Good practical knowledge of programming concepts, patterns, STL, algorithms.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Good analytical, algorithmic, and optimization skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with C++11/C++14/C++17.
- Experience with Qt Framework.
- Experience with developing cross-platform applications.
- Understanding of CI/CD workflow.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
Dialog in Patras
Working in our Patras office you will be joining our rapidly growing team in a city renowned for its excellence in Technology and Engineering. Patras offers a unique walkway into Ancient Greece, with spectacular coast lines and ancient monuments coupled with a vibrant reputation as a commercial hub in Western Europe. The city has established a proud reputation for its educational infrastructure with 2 well respected universities and a Technological Institute offering emerging talent to the many local businesses enjoying the superb Mediterranean climate.
Why join us?
Dialog Semiconductor – A Renesas Company a world-leading provider of low-power, advanced mixed-signal ICs creating the next generation of innovative, smart connected devices. In 2020, we generated US $1.376 billion in revenue, and we currently have over 2,300 employees worldwide.
Working at Dialog we treat each other with respect and fairness, irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation, disability, diversity of thought and experience. We see our differences as strengths and are proud to have an inclusive workforce that values diversity.
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse, and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We recognize this past year has changed where and how we work. Currently, many roles are remote-based. As we transition back to the workplace, we will continue to enable flexibility in working location and provide equipment to support our people in being effective wherever they are.
Click below and apply now.