Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you are looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Sales Executive Corfu (Ref: CRF/SEC023)
Office Location: Corfu, Greece
Department: Sales & Marketing
Contract: Full time / Permanent
- Perform hotel site inspections and/or host Fam trips with partners as needed
- Maintain and develop relationships with trade and local partners, acquire information and intelligence from the markets and support Operations in real-time problem solving in sales-related matters
- Support Sales & Marketing during hotels’ opening period
- Perform general office duties
- Support trade & press trip visits
- Ensure compliance with the product’s commercial aspect according to the brand guidelines
- Answer B2B partners’ questions about property facilities/services
- Support Headquarters’ Sales & Marketing team by handling locally team’s requests
- Support the update of the hotel’s factsheet, website, TO brochures & online presentations
- Submit invoices in ERP and load contacts into CRM
Your main qualifications/skills
- Degree in Hospitality or Economics or Communications/Marketing
- 2 years of experience in a relative position, ideally in the luxury or tourism / hospitality industry
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Opera)
- Good command of a second language (German, French, Russian, Spanish) would be a plus
- Self-motivated, multitasking, and proactive. Ability to work within a multicultural and faced-paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.