Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Differentbrand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
An opportunity has arisen for an F&B Team Leader to join our Food & Beverage department in the Jumeirah Group.
About the Job:
- Supervises effectiveness of workflow and sequence of service during service periods and provides constant hands-on support.
- Supervises closely and monitors the cashiering function of the outlet to ensure compliance with Jumeirah Cashiering Procedures.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and respond to customer feedback and complaints ensuring Jumeirah procedures for CSI and Compliant Handling are followed.
- Advices the Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager of any improvements needed in relation to restaurants operation including updates to SOPs or addition / deletion of SOPs.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of F&B SOPs and ensure these are upheld at all times through constant observation and coaching.
- Assist the Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager in the implementation of the marketing activities and to achieve desired results.
- Tertiary Education or Diploma in Food & Beverage Management (desirable)
- 2 years experience in a 5 star hotel
- Fluent in English
- Must posses interpersonal skills and ability to work in multi cultural environment
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage applications (micros, epicure)
About the Benefits:
- Αttractive tax-free salary - paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE
- Generous F&B benefits
- Reduced hotel rates across our properties globally
- Excellent leave and health care package
- Flights home
- Life insurance
- Functional incentives and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.
Starting date: September - October