We are looking for someone who is customer oriented to deliver happiness to our customers (shifts: including evening & night)! Are you enthusiastic? Energetic? Do you enjoy helping people and providing solutions? We are here to end world hunger and generate awesome brand love, thus we need someone with your skills to join our -great- cause!
You will be responsible for the communication with both our end users and partners, making sure that they receive the best customer experience.
- You understand the difference between hungry and HANGRY
- You can meditate even with the most hardcore rock music playing in the background
- You will go straight to the restaurant and deliver the food yourself to our customers if you need to
- The term "agent" doesn't only mean you're part of the FBI, CIA etc.
- "Call Center" sounds like a "Happiest Land Ever Created" to you
Seriously though, apply if:
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in order to handle all our 3 channels: incoming calls, live chat and email.
- You are problem solving oriented and you have the ability to find the best solution to every customer related issue.
- You are a team player! Team spirit is necessary as you will be part of a highly interactive and dynamic team of customer care agents.
- Multitasking and critical thinking are required in order to prioritize and handle both incoming and outgoing contact.
- Strong understanding of customer expectations with a focus on quality driven support.
- Fluency in Greek and English is a must.
- Computer skills and ability to use office equipment are required.
- Prior experience in customer service will be considered as a plus.
- Bachelor's degree will be considered as a plus.
- Option to work full-time or part time, 5 days a week, including weekends and national holidays.
What we offer:
- We recognize good work and we want our people to feel appreciated! That’s why we offer an attractive remuneration package for what you bring in!
- We share a passion for food, so you will certainly appreciate the ticket restaurant card 💳 to spend in restaurants and/or food supplies. We are efooders after all!
- We take care of you with Private Medical & Life Insurance from day #1 to keep you healthy and happy!
- We want you to grow with us 🚀 ! And to help you keep improving, we provide you access to our online training platform where you can study 📖 topics for your personal and professional growth!
- Are you a cappuccino lover ☕? Do you desperately want a cookie? Our cafeteria got you covered!
- If you want to stay in shape 🏋️ , our in-house gym awaits you fully equipped! You can also join our remote fitness sessions and classes from the safety of your home!
At efood, no day is the same as the day before!
efooders know that working and having a good time aren't the opposite and that’s why every day at efood is a new adventure!
We always aim higher and we thrive in finding solutions to push our limits further! We care about our customers, our employees, and our society.
We seize every opportunity to celebrate achievements and milestones, but we also celebrate small things (like Fridays!)
Every efooder is part of a fast-growing multinational company, with endless opportunities for professional growth and acquisition of new skills! We have an established, yet super creative and fun working environment, with talented and ambitious people whose ultimate goal is to maintain efood as the ideal workplace! [In 2021, we were honored with a 3rd place award from the Great Place to Work® Institute].
Hungry enough to join us?