Fieldcode is a Field Service Management (FSM) software created from 20 years of global field service expertise with the highest customer service standards that is working towards climate positivity.
We develop Field Service Management software to achieve CO2 negativity and offer cost-effective and environmentally friendly solutions. We are working hard to provide cutting edge technologies, innovative sustainability measures and exceptional service.
Our Product & Development departments are based in Greece, Germany, Poland and Hungary and collaborate closely and effectively in creating an innovative, easily accessible and game-changing software experience. As an experienced Software Developer you will join our software engineering teams and take part in making our product better day by day.
Your tasks as a software developer:
- You will join a team coding in Java 11+ (Spring), Scala, Kotlin and Swift and work with technologies like Kafka, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Hazelcast, Keycloak and many other technologies that are already being tested and integrated in our test, integration and production environments running on AWS Kubernetes clusters. Quality and deployment automation relies on Gitlab in combination with Sonarqube and Nexus. For monitoring and debugging purposes you will use tools like Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Jaeger and PRTG.
- You work "agile" - which does not mean that you and your colleagues obsessively stick to Scrum, but rather that you implement our feature- and innovation-driven development process in a way that makes the most of the prevailing approaches.
- You are passionate about software development with focus on Java, Spring Boot 2.x essentials, REST, git, Maven, unit testing.
- At best you additionally gained some experience with Java 11+ features, Microservice Architecture Patterns, Design Patterns, SOLID principles, Kafka, Drools, Optaplanner, RxJava or NoSQL - this is in no way mandatory but would be a plus.
- A very pronounced team spirit and enjoy working with likeminded English-speaking professionals.
- Familiarity with agile software development.
- Willingness to grow and craft in an environment similar to a start-up and to work with state-of-the-art technologies.
- Excellent English skills.
- A secure job in an innovative, international software company.
- Great team spirit and a great working atmosphere.
- Direct and open communication.
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development through our own personnel development program.
- Mentoring program to facilitate the onboarding process.
- Room for own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to our very short decision making processes.
A company that not only achieves economic success, but also works hard to make the world a better place: We invest heavily in research into high-quality technologies with a drastic impact on CO2 reduction. Although there are few researched and valid methods to influence CO2 negativity, we want to be at the forefront and support leading scientists and projects.