We are looking for a person to provide support to the company’s project development department and its activities that leads to stable and dynamic development of the Company in the field of renewable energy in Greece
As a member of the Development Department, you will be reporting to the Chief Development Officer.
You will be based in Athens, Greece.
Full Time, Open-ended Employment Contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the preparation of Environmental Impact Studies.
- Produces map data and drawings for studies support.
- Support preparation of road studies.
- Preparing project reports both for technical and licensing issues.
- Communication with competent Services and authorities during the development phase of the project.
- Knowledge/analysis/interpretation of Licensing legislation.
- A tertiary education, with a degree in Engineering or Environmental Sciences
- Greek native speaker, very good knowledge of English (written/oral).
- Very strong IT skills, including GIS and CAD software (knowledge of industry standard software is a prerequisite) and MS office suite software.
- Any level experience in Environmental Impact Assessment studies will be considered an asset.
- Ability to travel inside/outside Greece for business purpose
- Valid driving license.
- Military service obligation fulfilled (for men candidates).
- Excellent organizational ability, with high level of attention to details.
- Collaboration spirit & Teamwork.
- Responsibility & Consistency.
Apply now, by sending us a detailed C.V., if you are looking for a competitive pay structure, private health care and pleasant working environment. But just as importantly, join us if you are eager to work in a highly motivated environment and would like to be part of a team of professionals who are passionate with renewable energy.