Do you enjoy leading by example and growing a team?
Are you obsessed with customers and you take pride in guiding your team to provide the best possible service?
Our Editorial team consists of 90+ members and operates in shifts (incl. evening/ night hours, public holidays and weekends). This team is responsible for creating the restaurants’ menus in our platform, updating product details and prices, creating restaurants’ offers and updating all restaurant related info (delivery maps, contact details etc).We are continuously growing and we are currently in search of an Editorial Team Leader who will be responsible for overseeing and supporting the team on daily operations and tasks. In this role, you will act as role model and roll up sleeves to handle challenging cases. You will partner with the Head of Editorial and various internal teams with the ultimate goal to deliver exceptional support to our partners via our various communication channels.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and coordinate the team’s day-to-day tasks, ensuring policies and procedures are being followed
- Support the shift and deal with anything that might come up, ensuring proper communication through relevant channels
- Create and promote a culture of trust and teamwork, to help the team achieve their goals
- Recognize and acknowledge the skills of key team members and make good use of their strengths to the benefit of the team
- Evaluate results and provide daily shift reporting and feedback to the Head of Editorial
- Take ownership of demanding situations and resolve any issues that may arise during the shift
- Contribute ideas for improvement in both daily procedures and in long-term goals
- Provide constructive feedback to team members on the job through shadowing
- Participate in and monitor the progress of various projects
What you'll need:
- At least 3-4 years of overall contact center experience, with 2+ years as a Team Leader
- BSc degree will be considered a plus
- Strong computer skills including MS Office( especially MS Excel)
- Good command of English language
- Good knowledge of performance metrics
- Fast typing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & leadership skills
- Multitasking, task-management, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Open, empathic and team-oriented attitude, with hunger for continuous learning
- Adaptability and agile mindset to changing conditions
- Availability to work in shifts (incl. evening/ night hours, public holidays and weekends)
What we offer:
- We recognize good work and we want our people to feel appreciated! That’s why we offer an attractive remuneration package for what you bring in!
- We share a passion for food, so you will certainly appreciate the ticket restaurant card 💳 to spend in restaurants and/or food supplies. We are efooders after all!
- We take care of you with Private Medical & Life Insurance from day #1 to keep you healthy and safe!
- We want you to grow with us 🚀 ! And to help you keep improving, we provide you access to our online training platform where you can study 📖 topics for your personal and professional growth!
- Are you a cappuccino lover ☕? Do you desperately want a cookie? Our inhouse cafeteria got you covered!
- If you want to stay in shape 🏋️ , our in-house gym awaits you fully equipped! You can also join our remote fitness sessions and classes from the safety of your home!
- At efood, no day is the same as the day before! efooders know that working and having a good time aren't the opposite and that’s why every day at efood is a new adventure!
- We always aim higher, and we thrive in finding solutions to push our limits further! We care about our customers, our employees, our society.
- We seize every opportunity to celebrate achievements and milestones, but we also celebrate small things (like Fridays!)
- Every efooder is part of a fast-growing multinational company, with endless opportunities for professional growth and acquisition of new skills! We have an established, yet super creative and fun working environment, with talented and ambitious people whose ultimate goal is to maintain efood as the ideal workplace! [In 2021, we were honored with a 3rd place award from the Great Place to Work® Institute ! ]
Hungry enough to join us?