HELLENIC CABLES S.A.
is seeking a Warehouse/Logistics Coordinator to join our team in our Fulgor Plant in Corinth, that focuses on the production of high and extra high voltage submarine cables, being one of the most advanced factories in the world.
- Supports the overall responsibility of warehouse activities within his/her span of control to ensure a smooth operation
- Manages warehouse inventory and maintains database
- Coordinates and schedules the movement of products throughout the warehouse including storage and shipment of finished products
- Manages daily flow of finished products by modifying storage space assignments
- Confirms availability of items to be shipped by verifying inventory records or conducting inventories of required items
- Builds strong relationships with key internal customers (procurement, quality assurance & control, planning, manufacturing, distribution, finance) and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance of the team
- Identifies and reports slow-moving product and with approval, arranges for the removal of the product
- Directs forklift drivers to store goods in identified areas
- Documents all related activities and completes forms and reports
- Follow all warehouse procedures and safety measures
- MSc in Logistics or related field studies will also be considered an asset
- Familiar with Warehouse Management Systems
- 3-5 years relevant working experience in a warehouse required
- Fluent in English
- Advanced use of MS Office
- Good knowledge of SAP on Premises will be considered an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company product codes and terminology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The Company Offers:
- A unique opportunity to thrive in one of the pioneering companies in cable manufacturing
- Competitive remuneration package
- Life & Health Insurance Plan