We are looking for a highly motivated Java Developer with at least basic knowledge in German (at least B1 and willingness to improve). You will be working remotely or from one of our offices in Thessaloniki, Athens, or remote. You will join our friendly project team that implements challenging applications for major public organizations located in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. We adhere to high standards in Software development and offer adequate coaching and training, so that you are continuously learning and extending your skills and experience.
You will participate in the design and implementation of advanced web-based applications. More analytically you will be engaged in:
- Designing, developing, testing and maintaining large-scale applications;
- Assuring effective team collaboration;
- Adhering to software quality requirements;
- Drafting technical documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related technical field or equivalent working experience;
- Enthusiasm for programming and knowledge of Java;
- Quality- and team-oriented;
- Knowledge of German (at least B1) and English.
- Experience in Java EE, EJB, JMS, Oracle ADF, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL, Java Swing, SOAP, Restful Webservice is an asset.
We offer a competitive remuneration (with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours and location, top - of - the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exciting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you are looking for a friendly, professional environment, exciting opportunities, and long-term career growth, then join us! Submit your detailed CV in English quoting reference: (GJSD/09/22).
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (ED) (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 800 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.