ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
The Company is seeking to recruit a Coffee Sales Ambassador, who will ensure a premium customer experience through exceptional delivery of the Coffee Sell-in/Sell-Out Plan exceeding specific targets according to the company’s strategy and targets.
ABOUT YOU IN THIS ROLE
Criteria for success:
- Experience in new customer development relevant categories
- On-Trade Activation experience
- Selling & Negotiation
- Customer Insight
- Strong analysis & synthesis skills
- Presentation skills
- Financial Acumen
- Interpersonal skills
- Building effective relationships
- Acts as Key account manager of the sub-distributors having the overview both for Sell in and Sell out.
- Supports distributor in recruitment of new outlets through Leads from field sales.
- Manages the on-trade budget for his/her area within agreed guidelines along with Distributors and ensures profitable allocation of investment in the market
- Contributes to spread coffee culture and COSTA's values internally in CCHBC's organization and in the market
- Supports Distributors personnel in quality control resolves basic technical issues (grinding adjustment) & ongoing training in end outlets.
- Supports training trials for outlets in cooperation with Distributors Coffee experts
- Effectively collaborates with cross-category salespeople to support coffee sales (Reporting Leads Questionnaire and provide results to Distributors, build on current Market Developer / Team Leader business relationship with POS owners in order to gain credibility on coffee offer, co-develop initial product offer when hunting new HoReCa POS, etc.