The position reports to the engineering manager and his main role is to plan and execute the company’s P.M schedule. The maintenance planning supervisor will lead a team of multi-disciplined professionals. He will create maintenance schedules, generate work orders and monitor any equipment breakdown in order to initiate repairs.
He will also participate in the execution of expansion projects.
The ideal candidate’s abilities:
- Knowledge of production equipment and facility operation key principles.
- Ability to comprehend mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Work under safety regulations.
- Troubleshooting of equipment errors and faults.
- Detail-oriented Professional able to monitor and report his work.
The candidate should:
- Hold at least an Electrical or mechanical engineering degree (TEI), university diploma will be considered a plus (AEI).
- Have proven knowledge of English.
- Be a good user of Microsoft office applications, AutoCAD knowledge will be appreciated.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a technical department in an industrial environment.
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a technical personnel manager.
- Have high sense of responsibility and a keen eye for detail.
Facility construction project background will be highly