Entersoft has an immediate opening for a full-time account manager in our sales team in Athens
. The position involves building a strong pipeline, direct client sales and a chance to grow with a progressive, visionary company.
The successful candidate will join the Direct Sales Department of the Enterprise Applications Division, reporting to the Department’s Head of Sales.
From developing new accounts to driving expansion across existing ones, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action day after day. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and satisfied customers. Regardless of the market segment, the geographical area, and the size of the company addressed, the goal is to generate new meaningful sales and maintain a positive ongoing customer relationship.
In particular, the role involves:
- Interfacing directly with customers providing Business Software Solutions and developing new business
- Working as part of larger team that creates customer needs in order to build a strong pipeline
- Being the key person in all steps of the (pre)sales cycle from lead gen to contract sign-off
- Understanding and articulating how our business model fits a prospect’s needs.
- Executing Go to Market strategy and presenting value proposition
What we offer
- University degree in Science, Engineering or in a business-related field (Marketing, Sales, Management, Business Administration). Postgraduate degree is considered a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in sales or presales in Software Industry (ideally Business Software such as ERP, CRM, Mobile apps etc.)
- Basic Knowledge of ERP / CRM systems or any kind of business software is considered mandatory. Strong Experience in the abovementioned systems is a distinct advantage.
- Enjoy direct B2B selling, at senior executive level
- Results oriented
- Strong presentation and product demonstration skills
- Well organized and pleasant personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Male candidates should have their military obligations fulfilled
A unique career opportunity with a competitive remuneration package and continuous training. Submitted resumes will be treated in strict confidence.
Who we are
Entersoft is a leading business software development company and services provider in Central East Europe and the Middle East. It offers a comprehensive and integrated business software suite with ERP, CRM, Retail, WMS, Mobile, E-Commerce and B.I. applications developed on the latest Microsoft .NET technology, for on premise or on cloud installation, with license or as SaaS. Entersoft is growing impressively, steadily enlarging its prestigious clientele in almost all business sectors and verticals. Its clients trust their daily operations and strategic decisions on its innovative products and solutions. It cooperates with Certified Partners, it is listed in the Alternative Market of the Athens Stock Exchange and owns subsidiaries in Bulgaria, Romania, United Arab Emirates, the Greek company Retail Link and exports in more than 20 countries.
If you are interested in developing an interesting and creative career send your CV (quoting the reference code EAD-S-0919) to the attention of HR Department by clicking on 'Apply'.