Introduction about the Organization
Elval is the aluminium rolling division of ElvalHalcor S.A. Elval offers reliable, innovative and competitive solutions that meet the most demanding requirements of global customers. With years of experience in aluminium rolling division, it is one of the most important aluminium industries in the European and international markets.
We are looking for an ELECTRONIC/AUTOMATION MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (TEI) to be part of the plant’s shift.
· Ability to work on any shift required to accommodate the business need
· Solves automation and electronic equipment issues that result in production delays
· Participation in major maintenance machinery
· Participation in the installation of new machinery
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree (TEI) in one of the following fields: Electronic Engineering Department, Automation Engineering Department
· Very good knowledge of the English language
· Understanding of electrical drawings is required
· Minimum 2 years of experience in industrial environment
· Good problem solving and decision-making skills; ability to understand and analyze complex issues
· Good knowledge of Siemens or Allen Bradley PLCs will be considered a plus
· Good knowledge of AC or DC Drives (Siemens, ABB, Allen Bradley) will be considered a plus
· Good level of IT skills (Microsoft office, Computer networking basics, programming languages) will be considered a plus
· Understanding of electrical health and safety legislation
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
About the benefits
Our Company provides a dynamic working environment, in which cooperation and continuous learning are encouraged and career development relates to performance. In addition, Elval offers its employees a competitive remuneration package and a wide range of benefits.