JTI Hellas ΑΕΒΕ
Μη χάσετε καμία ευκαιρία από την εταιρία JTI Hellas ΑΕΒΕ.
Δημιουργήστε μια ειδοποίηση για να λαμβάνετε στο email σας θέσεις εργασίας που ταιριάζουν στις δεξιότητές σας.
JTI is the short for Japan Tobacco International. We are the international tobacco and vaping division of Japan Tobacco Inc, a leading tobacco company in Japan. We make some of the world best-known brands, including Winston, Mevius, Camel, and LD.
Although we are a relatively young company in the global tobacco industry, we have a rich global heritage that goes back to the 16th century.
Japan Tobacco International was formed in 1999 when JT Group acquired the non-US operations of R.J. Reynolds, creating JTI, a new company where east meets west and experience supports innovation.
We have an international workforce of 44,000 employees and more than 110 nationalities who have driven more than two decades of growth around the world.
Our mission is to nurture our internationally recognized brand roster while leading the way in Reduced-Risk Products and new ways of doing business.
We are committed to making our business not only the fastest growing of its kind, but also the most innovative and sustainably run.
- 44,000 people of more than 110 nationalities
- 396 offices, 29 factories, 8 R&D centres and 6 tobacco processing facilities
- USD 12,4 billion 2020 Core revenues
- World-renowned brands available in over 130 countries
- Our operations impact the environment through resource usage, emissions, and waste generation, as do most industries. As a global organization, we recognize that we have a key role to play in reducing our impacts in own operations and across our value chain. Our sustainable business practices allow us to conserve resources, reduce waste, manage costs, and meet the growing consumer demand for eco-friendly products. Our environmental impact achievements during the period 2015-2019:
o Energy consumption: Reduced by 4%
o CO2 emissions: Reduced by 14%
o Use of Renewable energy: 30%
o Water use: Reduced by 6%
o Generated waste: Reduced by 4%
- In 2020, JTI was recognized for its leadership in corporate sustainability by global environmental non-profit CDP, being one of approximately 60 companies in the world and 16 in Japan that achieved “Climate A List” and “Water A List”, out of more than 5,800 companies participating in the CDP environmental disclosure program.
- Our best-in-class practices are acknowledged by global certifications:
o In 2021, we were certified as Global Top Employer, for the 6th consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute.
Αρχές και Αξίες
We’re building a business for the long term, with a spirit and culture where people are trusted to make decisions for the right reasons. In JTI, people are valued for who they are and for what they can bring. The opportunities are as wide and varied as our international business. We succeed together and know that the very best teams comprise of individuals who have the space to shine.
Reflecting who we are and what we stand for as JTI, our values inspire and motivate people to join our Company and remain committed. We have a winning attitude, we work better together, we are committed to quality and we do the right thing. These are our core values, the essential and enduring tenets.
Care and Respect
Investing in our people
• Regional offices in Thessaloniki and Patras
To grow sustainably, it is vital for us to contribute to the sustainable development of our society. Our community investment policy goal is to contribute to the development of inclusive and sustainable communities. We therefore operate by extending our support to local economy and society:
We provide livelihood to circa 50.000 families across Greece through our business
We contribute more than 2% of total Fiscal revenues of the country every year, from tobacco excise and VAT
We support tobacco farming by purchasing local tobacco for JTI brands around the world for more than 40 years
We implement our Community Investment programs to support cultural heritage preservation, as well as social inclusion focusing on the vulnerable members of the society and with the help of our proud JTI volunteers.
We are recognized as the #1 Top Employer in Greece for 2021 and also certified as a Great Place to Work.
But our business, isn’t just business. It is our people. Their talent, their potential. We believe that when our people are free to be themselves, to grow and develop, amazing things can happen for our business but also for the wider community, as volunteering is an integral part of our culture of doing the right thing.
All these are reasons why our employees around the world choose to be part of JTI and why
9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend (from the latest internal Employee Engagement Survey).
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll want, in a company you’ll love, feel free to join us - #JoinTheIdea!