You will supervise all Spa operations and ensure an excellent guest experience following the company standards and procedures.
Applicant’s main accountabilities:
- Manage the Spa and team of therapists to reach set performance goals.
- Hold revenue management and P&L responsibility for all Spa services; ensure Spa profitability.
- Instil brand standards to maintain quality and service excellence in the daily operation.
- Train and supervise Spa personnel.
- Handle customers’ requests and complaints with an exceptionally professional manner.
- Report to Hotel Manager on key services and P&L on a scheduled basis.
- Ensure the highest standards of guest care is maintained.
- Provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service at all times.
Applicant’s main qualifications:
- Relevant experience in 5-star hotel spa or wellness related business (at least 2 years).
- Fluency in English (verbal) is mandatory. A second and third language would be highly appreciated.
- Degree/Diploma in Spa/Physiotherapy would be also highly appreciated.
Applicant’s main capabilities and values:
- Ability to think on your feet and under pressure whilst maintaining a positive outlook and attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and presentational skills.
- Enthusiastic, friendly & self-motivated personality eager to learn, develop and be part of a growing team.
- Leadership skills and team spirit.
- A natural ability and confidence to sell/promote.
Company information and benefits:
The company offers a competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment. Accommodation, meals and recreational facilities are also provided.
Furthermore, educational lectures and personalized training plans are conducted in order to meet employee needs.
Finally, a merit-based performance appraisal system is implemented, and a cash bonus is provided per month based on employee performance.