Our restaurant and bar areas require an energetic, professional staff member who has an excellent track record in hospitality and who thrives in a fast-paced service environment. The focus is on professionalism and providing a superior customer experience. The ideal candidates must possess in depth knowledge about Food & Beverage in addition to superior customer relations skills. Excellent communication is essential to build a rapport with guests and ability to lead a team.
Applicant’s main accountabilities:
- Creates delectable and appealing menus for the restaurants and bars and make improvements when needed.
- Trains and manages the food and beverage staff of the hotel.
- Actively monitors and coordinates the process of completing the actions required to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Oversees personnel with a view to ensuring that all F&B departments provide assistance to guests and the facilities meet all requirements.
- Greets and escorts guests with a professional and positive attitude.
- Oversees the flow of guests within restaurants and bars.
- Manages the reservations and shift team.
- Organizes time effectively, forward plan and prioritize tasks to ensure workload is balanced and urgent situations are dealt with immediately.
- Focuses on service quality as well as economic/cost targets.
- Liaises between kitchen staff and floor staff.
- Maintains ambience of restaurant – lighting, music, cleanliness, hygiene.
- Oversees and pro-actively deals with guest queries and complaints.
- Advises guests on menus & beverage choices.
- Checks and deals with guests Special Occasion arrangements (e.g. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Honeymoons, and Weddings).
- Promotes special In-House events (e.g. Winemakers Dinners, Cocktails, and Tasting sessions).
Applicant’s main qualifications:
- Hospitality education will be appreciated.
- Experience in a similar position in 4 or 5 star luxury hotels.
- A genuine interest and understanding in food and drink – wine and cocktail knowledge is essential.
- Fluency in English. A second foreign language (German/Russian/Hebrew) will be appreciated.
Applicant’s main capabilities and values:
- Ability to think on your feet and under pressure whilst maintaining a positive outlook and attention to detail.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Professionalism / Responsibility.
- Critical thinking and Results orientation.
- Leadership skills and team spirit.
- A natural ability and confidence to sell/promote.
- Exceptional communication and presentational skills.
Company information and benefits:
The company offers a competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment. Accommodation, meals and recreational facilities are also provided.
Furthermore, educational lectures and personalized training plans are conducted in order to meet employee needs.
Finally, a merit-based performance appraisal system is implemented, and a cash bonus is provided per month based on employee performance.