Responsible for supervising operations and ensuring resources are properly allocated. Ensures departments meet individual goals. Oversees the staff members working at the hotel with a view to ensuring that all customers have a positive experience. Solves internal issues as they arise and has a frequent contact with customers dealing with complaints.
Applicant’s main accountabilities:
- Actively monitors and coordinates the process of completing the actions required to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicates with managers and employees in key positions and acts accordingly in order to instill the proper mindset that will allow the minimization of problems and risks, and will contribute to the increase of the hotel's efficiency.
- Oversees personnel with a view to ensuring that all departments provide assistance to guests and the facilities meet all requirements.
- Understands and resolves complaints from guests.
- Coordinates efforts with external parties (travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.).
- Systematically monitors and inspects the facilities and ensures strict compliance with the legislation (health and safety standards) and regulations and provides timely and reliable information to the Hotel Manager.
- Forms reports regarding the departments’ progress and the goals/objectives of the hotel.
Applicant’s main qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Hospitality, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Hospitality, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Four to ten years’ related experience in 5-star luxury hotel management or similar role.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus (preferably German).
- Knowledge of hotel management software (Protel) is an advantage.
Applicant’s main capabilities and values:
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, as well as mathematical thinking and critical ability.
- Ability to generate ideas and effective problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills and influence ability.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset.
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Outstanding leadership skills and great attention to detail.
Company information and benefits:
The company offers a competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment. Accommodation, meals and recreational facilities are also provided.
Furthermore, educational lectures and personalized training plans are conducted in order to meet employee needs.
Finally, a merit-based performance appraisal system is implemented, and a cash bonus is provided per month based on employee performance.