Responsible for the sales and marketing actions, preparing revenue reports and marketing plans, identifying trends and determining improvements. Manages social media channels and online campaigns. Deals with stakeholders requirements and needs in professional sales-oriented manner following the company standards and procedures.
Applicant’s main accountabilities:
- Manages and improves selling, by promoting offers and by informing customers of additional services or special packages.
- Creates competitive proposals and communicates with collaborators, tour operators and travel agents.
- Monitors and responses to customers queries and demands for room booking and the reservation process over emails and calls.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Manages and develops the website of the Group.
- Optimizes and updates social media pages of the Group (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), by selecting appealing images, videos and compelling hotel news.
- Plans, designs and optimizes promotions, online campaigns and newsletters.
- Manages and measures the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, through monthly statistical comparative analyses and reports.
Applicant’s main qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing or relevant field.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Digital marketing, Hospitality, Business/Tourism Administration or relevant field would be considered as extra asset.
- Minimum 2 years’ related experience in similar role.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus (preferably German).
Applicant’s main capabilities & values:
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills (to prioritize important tasks) and time management skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to generate ideas and effective problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and influence ability.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Company information and benefits:
The company offers a competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment. Accommodation, meals and recreational facilities are also provided.
Furthermore, educational lectures and personalized training plans are conducted in order to meet employee needs.
Finally, a merit-based performance appraisal system is implemented, and a cash bonus is provided per month based on employee performance.