Developing Value, Supplying Success
Founded in Athens in 2002, PharOS is a privately owned pharmaceutical Company, developing and supplying generics value added products with a global portfolio. Our expertise covers all aspects of product development from API sourcing up to market release. We provide a broad portfolio of products and intellectual property to leading pharmaceutical companies.
At PharOS, we have a high skilled workforce of more than 85 professionals. Biologists, Chemists, Pharmacists, scientists all focused on developing and placing in the market top quality generic and other value added pharmaceuticals that improve the lives of patients to more than 86 countries. Our people are our core competitive advantage that helps us being one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical development companies in Europe.
For PharOS our customers, are our partners! Our aim is to extend the lifecycle of the product, as our people are able to provide an exceptional level of customer service and support, based on their expertise and professionalism.
PharOS is currently looking for Technology Transfer Specialist in Technology Transfer Department based in company’s Headquarters in Athens, Greece.
Technology Transfer Specialist
- Formulation experience to solids products
- Support to product manufacturing introductions and cooperate in the introduction of transferring of the finished product to Contract Manufacturer or Out License Transfer
- Review of master formulas, ingredients specifications, manufacturing process directions, manufacturing protocols, manufacturing change notices, change controls, deviations during the manufacturing process of the finished product
- Participate in the scheduling of the production plan of the finished product and monitor the implementation
- Interface with production department at all phases of product manufacturing process through Out License Transfer or Contract Manufacturer facility
- Record test results, specifications, final formula procedures of the technology transfer of the finished product to commercial manufacturing runs
- Evaluate changes to the raw materials / critical excipient supplier for functionality and stability
- Review the stability data of the finished product sending by the Contract Manufacturer Facility
- Participate during the transferring/Scale up of a product to the Contract Manufacturer or Out License Transfer facility
Experience & Qualification
- The ideal candidate should have:
- Education to a post-graduate degree level in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Chemistry, Biology or similar scientific disciplines.
- At least 5 years’ experience to product formulation.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical technology related to oral solid dosage forms, oral solutions and injectable presentations.
- Excellent English oral communication and scientific writing skills.
- Very good organizational and project management skills.
- Oriented to focus on detail.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally.
PharOS Ltd Offers
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare package
- Continuous training on all aspects of CMC
- Challenging working environment