CRA (Clinical Research Associate)
Full time position in Greece
We are looking to hire a full time Clinical Research Associate (CRA) at Accelsiors, Greece. A great opportunity to join us!
The CRA acts as primary individual responsible for monitoring activities with investigational sites, from site identification and selection, through site activation, subject enrolment and study conduct until close out, ensuring the clinical trial is conducted in compliance with study protocol and procedures, ICH-GCP guidelines and any applicable regulations and SOPs.
- Bachelor’s degree in health care or life science related field
- At least 2 years proven monitoring experience
- Strong knowledge of ICH GCP Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Endocrinology experience and German language knowledge are advantages
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate excellent computer skills
- Willing to travel approximately 40-60% nationally
Employment Type: Full-time
Location of job:
Availability for home-based position throughout mainland Greece. We would be happy to discuss the company and role in more detail upon application.
Ready to start as soon as possible.
By sending you CV, you consent to the processing of your personal data.
Your CV will be included in Accelsiors’ database to be considered for future roles.
If you are interested in the position and you agree with the above, please send us your CV in English, clicking on ``Apply``.
Accelsiors is a leading Niche international Clinical Research Organization with a strong focus on specific therapeutic expertise, study process management and customer satisfaction. Accelsiors management were amongst the first to develop Biosimilar / Biologics therapies through the clinic to registration and this has become one of the key areas of business for the Company in addition to Biotech and pharma focus. In addition our therapeutic focus is in Endocrinology, Neuroinflammatory, Renal, Oncology, Pulmonary, Infectious Disease, Rare Disease, Orphan and Pediatric disorders. The Company intends to build out other therapeutic business units in its clinical group over time.