For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate; If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy; If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you. At Mylan, each person can make a difference.
Make a Difference
The role is responsible for the effective implementation of sales process, expressing the appropriate behaviors of Mylan’s leadership expectation framework.
- Proper management of the assigned territory by building and leading a team of Key Account professionals to achieve high performance, promoting qualified Health care solutions to our Stakeholders.
- Connect, communicate and collaborate effectively aiming to guarantee the maximization of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Must also work as a Team Leader/Mentor for the sales team and be responsible for their development as future Mylan leaders.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Knowledge at given therapeutic area (Biologics - Biosimilars), market situation, market segments and competitors
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate for success
- Medical knowledge at given therapeutic area
- Min. 2-3 years’ experience as District Sales Manager will be an asset
- Working knowledge of speaking and writing in English
- Advanced communication skills, interpersonal influence and impact
- Team player mentality, mature personality, reliability and detail orientation
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to communicate at all levels; results-oriented focus.
- Essential IT skills
- Driving license
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.