Creative Pharma Services SA is a customer oriented Contract Research Organization offering services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Devices Industry. Our mission is to meet customer needs, while maintaining strict confidentiality and professionalism.
The quality of our people is the cornerstone of Creative Pharma Services. Our Team consists of outcome-oriented, collaborative, innovative, enthusiastic and with outstanding academic background people and that is our greatest asset. On behalf of our Client a multinational pharma company we are seeking for a:
Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
The MSL will provide medical expertise and advice in the development of medical strategy and provision of medical input and medical guidance/governance for the Respiratory therapeutic area.
The role in brief:
• Acts as a medical resource to the company by providing medical expertise.
• Develops clinical strategy and promotes Investigator Sponsored Studies.
• Supports Medical Information and ensures the output of high-quality medical guidance.
• Actively participates in the review and approval of promotional material and activities.
• Liaises and interacts with external stakeholders and Key Opinion Leaders.
• Ensures compliance and excellence in the execution of all medical related activities and initiatives.
What is offered
Creative Pharma Services is offering a competitive remuneration package according the Industry’s standards and a permanent employment contract. Nonetheless, we are also proud at Creative Pharma Services that we are an open and learning organization that fosters a collaborative, enthusiastic, fast paced working environment, and for that reason we invest in people’s potential and growth.
By sending your CV to us you accept our “Privacy Statement and Terms for submitting your Curriculum Vitae", which is available at http://www.creativephs.com/en/data-protection-policy