NAOS is a major global player in skincare, thanks to its three brands: Bioderma, Institut Esthederm and Etat Pur. Beyond its brands and their missions, the ambition of NAOS is to become a company that is internationally recognized for its unique and value-creating approach. Going against the flow of mainstream cosmetics, NAOS has stood out, right from its beginning, by putting biology at the heart of its innovations.
To this extent, NAOS Greece is looking for an experienced Medical representative in the area of Thessaloniki to join our expanding team. As a Medical Representative, your mission will be a keystone of our medical strategy, carrying out the promotion of Bioderma products to health professionals, dermatologists, GP, nurses, pediatricians and aesthetic doctors.
- Proven work experience min 3+ years as a medical sales rep in the area of dermatology (experience in dermocosmetics will be considered as a plus).
- Degree in Healthcare studies or healthcare-related qualification.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and strong interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness and sales skills
- Organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Proficiency in English (proficiency in French will be highly appreciated)
- Military obligations fulfilled
Local Permanent contract based in Thessaloniki, Greece