Creative Pharma Services SA is a
The quality of our people is the cornerstone of Creative Pharma Services. Our Team consists of passionate, outcome-oriented, collaborative, innovative, enthusiastic and with outstanding academic background people and that is our greatest asset. On behalf of our Client we are seeking for a:
Medical Advisor (Internist – Infectious Diseases)
The Medical Advisor will provide medical expertise and advice in the development of medical strategy and provision of medical input and medical guidance/governance for the therapeutic area of Infectious Diseases.
The role in brief:
• Act as a medical resource to the company by providing medical expertise.
• Develop clinical strategy and lead the design, conduct
• Develop/write/review and oversee study protocols, protocol amendments, Informed Consent Forms, CRFs, study manuals, monitoring plans
• Oversee patient safety within clinical trials and discuss patient management issues with the investigators, acting as Medical Monitor of the study.
• Liaise with Health Authorities.
• Maintain and develop good relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
• Write and/or review sections of the Investigational New Drug Application (IND).
• Attend and provide input to external meetings, advisory boards
• Represent the Company via presentations to groups of experts, societies, regulatory bodies at international meetings.
What is offered
The client is a multinational pharma company that offers a staff position in a fast-paced and dynamic environment accompanied with a competitive remuneration and benefits package, according to the Industry’s standards and also opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
By sending your CV to us you accept our “Privacy Statement and Terms for submitting your Curriculum Vitae", which is available at http://www.creativephs.com/en/data-protection-policy