ZEINCRO, a leading Contract Research Organization which provides full range, high quality services to the pharmaceutical industry
currently is looking to recruit a:
Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
to join our team in Athens
Purpose of the role:
The CRA is responsible for ensuring that the conduct of a clinical trial at selected investigation sites is according to the currently approved protocol/amendments, ICH-Good Clinical Practice guidelines, the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the applicable laws and regulations. Among his/her responsibilities the most important ones are to ensure that the subject’s rights are respected and that all collected clinical trial data are accurate, complete and verifiable from source documents. Moreover CRA will provide insight to Zeincro clinical team acting as a local expert and will liaise with sponsor maximizing customer’s satisfaction.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- University Degree in Life Sciences (Biology, Pharmacy, Nursing etc.), a post graduate diploma will be considered an asset
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in all aspects of clinical trial set-up, regulatory submissions and monitoring activities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to convey messages successfully and build strong professional relationships
- Self-motivated, able to work effectively under pressure independently and within teams in a highly demanding multinational working environment
- Goal & results' orientation personality
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages (both verbally and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office
- Ability to travel frequently
Join us for a challenging career!
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, as well as continuous development and career opportunities in an exciting, international and supporting working environment. At Zeincro your career will flourish, as we care about what you can be and how fast you can learn.
If you are interested in this job opportunity please send your CV by mail, or use the online form by end of April 2019.