Our TEAM is growing and we are looking for innovative, agile, high spirit and talented people to empower it! Come join us if you want to be on top of the Best in the Respiratory Category.
Respiratory Medical Representative (ref code RMR-F)
Job scope: To manage professionally and in accordance with the guiding principles of Chiesi Group an assigned area and product portfolio in order to increase product awareness for the good of the patients through the medical community and to ensure company’s growth through sales.
The incumbent is expected to perform in alignment with Chiesi Group Business Standards and Code of Ethics, respecting also the Standards of Conduct of the greek Pharmaceutical Sector.
The role reports directly to the Regional Manager.
- Communicates with the medical community in order to pass knowledge on product characteristics
- Addresses doctors’ concerns to make the maximum benefit for the patient and those around the patient
- Increases awareness in specific treatments to ensure patient’s adherence to cure
- Informs doctors in assigned area on product indications and adverse reactions
- Liaise doctors with the company’s medical department in order to support them with scientific data in depth
- Follows closely the action plan while also exploring the opportunities of portfolio expansion
- Practices marketing strategy and focuses on the successful communication of the marketing campaigns to his/her targeted audience
- Ensures targets are reached. Monitors achievements on a monthly basis
- Implementation of Territorial tactical plans based on company’s strategy
- Develops relationships and builds trust with HCP’s
- Analyzes data, area trends and proceeds to conclusions in alignment with the Regional Manager in order to drive results. Identifies and recommends opportunities, in cooperation with Region Manager and marketing department, to develop the business in the assigned area
- Sets SMART action plans and adjusts respectively upon adversities or new information learnt.
- Manages personal and promotional budget
- Enriches his/her knowledge on competition and shares information respectively
- Shares learnings and best practices with the team
Preferably 2-6 years of experience in Pharma sector, in the respiratory area
Education & knowledge:
- University degree in Science (Medicine, Biology, Chemistry etc) is ‘a must’
- Solid computer skills (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of clinical data
- Solid communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (including influencing others, negotiation, presentation skills, building trust and confidence)
- Good organisational skills, including time management
- Well-developed business planning skills
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Strong customer orientation
- Good networking skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- ‘Out of box’ thinking
- Learning agility
Fluent in English.
Type of contract:
It is a project based position (one plus one year) with eligibility to permanent position coverage.
Place of work:
- For Attica: Athens. Availability to travel out of Attica: 30%.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their Curriculum Vitae by clicking on Apply Button, indicating the reference code (ref. code RMR-F).
About Chiesi Group
Chiesi Group is an international company, with 83 years of experience and a strong focus on research, development, production and commercialization of innovative medicines in the Respiratory, Neonatology, Rare Disease and Special Care Therapeutic Areas.
With turnover of €1.8 billion sales we are among the top 50 pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our aim is to be recognized as a research-focused international Group, able to develop and commercialize innovative pharmaceutical solutions to improve the quality of human life. We wish to maintain a high quality entrepreneurial team characterized by self-confidence and a collaborative spirit. Our goal is to combine commitment to results with integrity, operating in a socially and environmentally responsible manner.