Creative Pharma Services SA is a customer oriented Contract Research Organization offering services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Devices Industry. Our mission is to meet customer needs, while maintaining strict confidentiality and professionalism.
The quality of our people is the cornerstone of Creative Pharma Services. Our Team consists of passionate, outcome-oriented, collaborative, innovative, enthusiastic and with outstanding academic background people and that is our greatest asset. Due to the expansion of our Medical team we are seeking for a:
The Medical Advisor as a part of the in-house Medical team will provide medical expertise and scientific advice on the various clinical trials as well as other related projects of the Company. Responsibilities also include contribution to the development of medical strategy and provision of medical input and medical guidance/governance for all therapeutic areas of Company’s involvement.
The role in brief:
• Act as a medical resource to the company by providing medical expertise.
• Develop clinical strategy and lead the design, conduct and publication of clinical studies.
• Develop/write/review and oversee study protocols, protocol amendments, Informed Consent Forms, CRFs, study manuals, monitoring plans and CRF guidelines.
• Oversee patient safety within clinical trials and discuss patient management issues with the investigators, acting as Medical Monitor of the study.
• Liaise with Health Authorities.
• Maintain and develop good relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
• Write and/or review sections of the Investigational New Drug Application (IND).
• Attend and provide input to external meetings, advisory boards and symposia.
• Represent the Company via presentations to groups of experts, societies, regulatory bodies at international meetings.
What is offered
Creative Pharma Services is offering a competitive remuneration package according the Industry’s standards. Nonetheless, we are also proud at Creative Pharma Services that we are an open and learning organization that fosters a collaborative, enthusiastic, fast paced working environment, but also an employer that invests in people’s potential and growth.
By sending your CV to us you accept our “Privacy Statement and Terms for submitting your Curriculum Vitae", which is available at http://www.creativephs.com/en/data-protection-policy