Responsible for a wide range of support activities inside Human Resources department. Specifically, duties will involve assisting or managing activities such as recruitment, performance management, succession planning, learning & development, compensation & benefits management, labor law compliance, etc. Finally, the candidate will act as a liaison between directors and employees shaping a positive culture and promoting corporate values.
Applicant’s main accountabilities:
- Design job descriptions, advertise job openings (professional platforms) and screen incoming resumes.
- Schedule interviews and coordinate communication with candidates.
- Interview candidates via phone or in-person and provide shortlists of potential candidates.
- Update internal databases and prepare HR documents (contracts, etc.).
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing leaves of absence and work schedules.
- Assist in performance appraisal systems and training programs.
- Form reports and presentations regarding HR metrics (e.g., turnover rates, cost per hire, etc.).
- Address demands, grievances, and deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues.
Applicant’s main qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or relevant field.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management, Hospitality or relevant field is an advantage.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus (preferably German).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (excel, in particular).
- Stay abreast of best practices and employment laws/ regulations.
Applicant’s main capabilities & values:
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills (to prioritize important tasks) as well as sound judgement.
- Ability to generate ideas and effective problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication(active listening), negotiation skills and influence ability.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
Company information and benefits:
The company offers a competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment. Accommodation, meals and recreational facilities are also provided.
Furthermore, educational lectures and personalized training plans are conducted in order to meet employee needs.
Finally, a merit-based performance appraisal system is implemented, and a cash bonus is provided per month based on employee performance.