About Sigmasoft S.A.
Sigmasoft S.A. is an innovative software development company providing state-of-the-art software solutions and services for the e-Health & e-Government Sector.
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team, to ensure the optimal delivery of software products, aiming to maximize the value that our clients get from our products and bring measurable improvements to our business performance.
- Drive business analysis to identify requirements and ensure client’s business processes are addressed from software solutions
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements. Communicate specifications and solutions to the Clients to a clear way
- Plan and effectively conduct Key/End users’ trainings
- Plan, prepare and monitor User Acceptance Test (UAT), support Client during execution and selectively execute Business Scenarios where necessary
- Provide post production support to ensure smooth transition to Service Management after go live.
- Carry out reporting and communication to all related stakeholders throughout the project stages
- Own and develop trusted relationship with our clients, working close with them to maximize client satisfaction from our services and solutions
- Constantly be on the outlook for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the client and
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team that drives and evolves software solutions.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in business analysis or software application consulting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Competency in technical training and presentations to engage in discussions with both the business and technology functions at client organizations
- Enjoy working within agile/scrum-based team
- Great energy level and enjoy working in full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- PMI-PBA or CBAP certification will be considered an asset.
What we offer
- Competitive base salary
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Full-time long-term co-operation
- Outstanding on the job training opportunities
- Outstanding working environment
- Outstanding career opportunities