ICAP Employment Solutions, on behalf of its client, the 1st provider of integrated energy in Greece, ZeniΘ, is seeking a Digital Assets Specialist to join their team.
Αbout he company
ZeniΘ is the 1st provider of integrated energy in Greece, with natural gas and electricity! The company aims to cover the energy needs of modern Greek families, businesses and industrial plants and to offer integrated energy solutions to its customers across Greece. The company’s successful and long progress is based both on the significant benefits of natural gas and on the priority given to the satisfaction of the customers’ needs- residentials and corporate- by providing high level, safe and reliable services. “We give energy” every moment!
As a Digital Assets Specialist at ZeniΘ you will be the gatekeeper of the company’s digital presence. With strong ability in conception and implementation, a feel for the right design, and an eye on the strategic requirements, you will be responsible for meeting business requirements and targets, driving consumer engagement, and ensuring the company’s digital brand identity consistency. You will be creating new material and updating existing content across a wide range of digital platforms serving different purposes. Transforming a regulatory text into plain consumer language, translating product characteristics into unique selling propositions, choosing imagery with the right tone of voice, and proposing initiatives that will drive productivity and results will be just a few of your daily challenges.
• Be the ambassador of Zenith’s digital brand, owning to perfection brand’s personality, guidelines and all the available tools, templates and design elements and get comfortable in applying them tailored to every need.
• Collaborate closely and on a daily basis with all of the company’s departments. Identify, gather, and prioritize business needs and ensure they are met on a timely manner.
• Act as a business facilitator: Translate business needs into content related changes, solutions and apply them in company’s digital platforms.
• Manage consumers engagement & advocacy through content generation
• Monitor and evaluate competition’s digital assets (content, new functionalities, or practices) and derive actionable insights.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Production, Product, CRM, PR, International, etc...) to build infrastructure that addresses internal and external digital asset needs.
• Maintain and structure the (marketing) metadata (apply SEO guidelines)
• Participate in company’s trainings
• BA Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, engineering, computer science or a related field
• Have at least 2 years of experience maintaining digital assets of different kinds (e.g.website, e-commerce) with multiple content management systems and using email marketing tools
• Have online marketing knowledge (e.g. SEO, Google Analytics) coupled with a high level of online, design and technology affinity
• Have a high-quality awareness with a pronounced time management
• You are characterized by a very careful and detailed way of working
• You are strong in conception and implementation, have a feel for the right design and have an eye on the strategic requirements
• Working knowledge of markup and programming languages, (such as HTML), will be considered a plus
• Basic photo editing skills are considered a plus (Abobe illustrator, inDesign, Figma)
• Fluent in Greek- English
• Working in a multinational environment
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Monthly ticket restaurant, besides the salary package
• Welcome pack with all the necessary IT equipment
• Ability to work in a hybrid model
• Continuous educational and growth opportunities, financed by the company
• Friendly working environment with amazing colleagues
• Employees’ discount program on company’s products (gas & electricity)
ZeniΘ is committed to providing a safe, flexible and respectful environment for all employees and clients, free from all forms of discrimination, bullying and sexual harassment. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best, regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
We respect your personal information!
All applications are considered as strictly confidential
If your CV meets the requirements of the job we will contact you in order to schedule an interview.
For any further information or clarification do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com.
We treat every request responsibly and with strict confidentiality.
We look forward to receiving your application!