All members of the Kanika Hotels & Resorts, offer their guests superior gastronomy, with a choice of themed restaurants, each with its particular themed menu and ambience.
As a Kitchen Team Leader, you will be joining a team that operates with some of the most established chefs on the island. It will be in your hands to ensure that your team maintains the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in our kitchens.
Joining the Kanika team positions you in a leading group of hotels where talent is recognized, nurtured and rewarded. This is a career path for a young and ambitious professional chef.
What we expect from you:
• To be familiar with all large-volume cooking equipment used in a contemporary industrial kitchen
• To be familiar with all the professional cleaning equipment such as dishwashers, glasswashers, pot-washers etc.
• To inspect and maintain high levels of hygiene and health & safety standards in the workplaces
• To coordinate and supervise the team
• To be able to cover for the colleagues wherever necessary
• To consult with supervisory staff to plan suitable menus
Qualifications and Experience
• Graduate of a High School
• 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Good command of the English language