Do you want to be part of an IT transformation team that is improving the customer experience in the travel industry? As a team member of the Support Center Tier II level, you will provide enterprise level assistance to customers. You will diagnose software problems and provide immediate support. You will work on a team that values speed and quality, with a strong desire to lead change as we continue on our agile transformational journey. As we grow this culture, mindset and capability, we want you to lead this change with us.
Role and Responsibilities
The position is based in our Innovation Centre in Chania. He/she will report to the Support Center Officer and the responsibilities of the position include:
● Monitor the day-to-day performance of computer systems.
● Triage hardware and software faults.
● Escalate hardware and software faults to the next level of support (Network/System Admins, DevOps, DBAdmins, Developers)
● Produce activity reports
● Walk First Level Support through problem solving process
● Recommend procedure modifications or improvements
● Preserve and grow your knowledge of procedures, products and services
● Prepare, update or review technical documentation (operation or service manual)
● Availability to work on shifts (work at night or on public holiday will be required)
Qualifications and Education Requirements
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
● Proven working experience in providing IT support for cloud environments (Azure, Google Cloud or AWS)
● Experience of xml, log monitoring & analysis, SQL
● Proficiency in English
● Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
● Customer service orientation
● It is preferred for male candidates to have fulfilled their military obligations.
● Experience / knowledge of airline & travel domain