Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for an experienced Senior Site Civil Engineer to join our Construction Sites abroad worldwide. Are you an adventurer? Do you enjoy working with different cultures and travelling around the world?Build on a mission that matters.
You will be involved in impactful mega international EPC projects and you will have the opportunity to be part of multidisciplinary teams and grow within a world class team.
You will lead and ensure: i) the timely, on budget and in quality delivery of the project scope for the Site section under responsibility ii) the effective management of a team of civil Site Engineers.
What you will need to do:
- Oversee construction works, supervise the construction teams, identify problems and resolve them.
- Liaise with Client’s representatives at Site.
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations are conducted in accordance with the daily construction plan and schedule.
- Co-ordinate with other project sections to achieve the above target.
- Provide the required technical documentation to the team and ensure flawless implementation in the field
- Advise team on design coordination, as-built drawings and issues regarding construction documentation such as method statements, lifting plans, procedures, etc.
- Lead the coordination and design of temporary works
- Ensure that the crew is educated with the HSE rules and fully comply with them.
- Ensure the timely request of necessary resources, materials, tools etc. and ensure their timely availability On Site.
- Ensure the Site section’s reports reflect the detailed work progress of the section under responsibility and report progress in constructability reviews
- Ensure that the section’s works are performed at the required quality standards
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
What you will need to have:
- University degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum proven three (3) to five (5) years working experience as a Site Engineer in marine and offshore (ports, marine facilities), or industrial (jetties, power plants), or infrastructure (bridges, tunnels) international projects.
- Prior experience in leading effectively a team towards demanding projects with tight deadlines
- Technical competence and strong technical background
- Mobility to participate accordingly in working teams at Archirodon’s project home offices throughout the countries that Archirodon executes its EPC projects
- Excellent command (written and oral) of the English language
What is nice to have:
- Previous construction Site experience in multidisciplinary projects or sub-contractor experience would be a definite asset
- Good command (written and oral) of French and/or Arabic
We are someone who:
- Has sound organizing, planning and prioritizing skills and achievements
- Can be counted on to achieve goals, demonstrating a fighting spirit and perseverance
- Is effective at solving problems and making timely decisions
- Has previous experience in building and developing effective teams
- Displays interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and builds rapport easily
- Is flexible and eager to take initiatives
- Displays a team spirit, particularly in a multicultural environment
What is in it for you:
Expat package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our peole and their development