The Salesforce Administrator/Developer will be responsible for day-to-day administration of our Salesforce deployment, including but not limited to CRM/Financial Cloud /Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud,. This role will be expected to work with end-users to troubleshoot and resolve issues. This role will also be responsible for developing new functionality and enhancements and assisting with system integrations and new products rolled out to the Salesforce environment.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, located at our Operations Center in Athens Kalithea.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● General support, administration, and maintenance of Salesforce environment.
● Work closely with other Salesforce administrative staff to troubleshoot issues and implement fixes.
● Create, manage, and maintain reports and dashboards.
● Design, develop, and maintain enhancements to existing Salesforce applications.
● Design, develop, and maintain workflow rules, validation rules, and custom workflows.
● Work with integration teams to roll out new applications to the Salesforce instance.
● Complete bulk imports and updates of data
● Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for application users, keep materials up-to-date, and coordinate training sessions
● Collaborate with various internal departments on new technical details, requirements, and implementations.
● Assist with the integration of Salesforce and existing back-end systems using SOAP, REST, and other communication protocols and mechanisms.
● Manages, tests and controls all Salesforce changes in the Sandbox environment with a complete understanding of how change-sets deploy changes into the Production environment.
● Identity opportunities for application optimization, redesign, and development.
● Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
● Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, as well as in a team setting.
● Strong understanding of relational database concepts and designs.
● Experience with integrating data from other solutions into Salesforce via API is required.
● Experience with SKUID/Lightning layouts and dashboards is required.
● Must have experience with Electronic Signature integrations.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Salesforce Administration Certification.
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or related field preferred.
● Experience administering nCino, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, implementing and administering chat/AI/Einstein, and working within an Agile development environment preferred.
● Financial Services Cloud experience is a plus.
● Experience with Nintex/Drawloop or Conga Templates & Configuration preferred.
● Salesforce Developer Certification preferred.