Benefit Systems Greece is a subsidiary of Benefit Systems S.A. a company which is listed in Warsaw Stock Exchange. Benefit Systems is a provider of solutions with respect to non-monetary employee benefits in the area of sports and recreation (the MultiSport and MultiSport Kids cards). We already operate successfully in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia and Bulgaria.
The flagship product of the company is its sports benefit programme, which enables having an active and thus healthy lifestyle thanks to an access to numerous sports and recreation facilities in the countries where the business is currently operating. In total, just the sports products of the company are used by more than 900,000 users.
We have just entered
the Greek market, therefore we are looking for candidates who will join us with our mission and business philosophy. This is a life changing career opportunity for people who like to be in charge and willing to contribute to our development, who believe in healthy lifestyle, and are ready to build a successful company in Greece.
Sales Manager, Greece
The purpose of the job is achieving growth and achieving sales targets by successfully managing the Sales Representatives; designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence. The Sales Manager role is also responsible for coaching, training, engaging and monitoring the continuous development of the Sales Representatives. The position reports to the Sales Director.
- Maximize sales performance through delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Objectives setting, assist on recruiting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Identify market needs while being fully aware of new opportunities and competition status
- Implementation of effective and accurate sales forecast
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Assists with handling and resolving Customers complaints and grievances
- Co-piloting and implement strategic business plan that ensures company’s development and growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Economics
- Fluent in English
- PC literacy
- 4-6 years’ experience in sales, out of which at least 2 at a similar level position (e.g. Sales Team Leader, etc.)
- Proven track record of managing direct reports
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- Strong business acumen
- People Management Skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Cold calling skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Hands-on mentality
- Team player
- Drive for results
- Stable contract based on local legal legislation;
- Very attractive motivation system;
- Let’s talk what is important for you…
If you are really interested
in joining our team, sent your CV in English and we will be happy to consider your application.