TERNA ENERGY is a vertically organized Renewable Energy Sources company undertaking the Development, Construction, Financing, and Operation of renewable energy projects (wind, hydro, solar, biomass, waste management).
TERNA ENERGY is seeking to hire an Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Senior Manager to join its team based in Athens:
Reporting to the Head of Operations & Maintenance, the O&M Senior Manager is responsible for Terna Energy Operations and Maintenance commercial negotiations, contracts, procurement, digitalization, Surveillance/ERP function, reporting, data analysis.
- Negotiate and manage Renewable Operations and Maintenance Contracts
- Lead negotiations to handle and settle warranty claims
- Develop and maintain detailed KPI reports and presentations for company’s exposure to risks
- Evaluates and proposes and lean operational improvements towards Simplification/Process and response time reduction/Digitalization for all the departments
- Supervise the procurement activities
- Ensure appropriate reporting to Management Team
- Lead O&M dep digital transformation
- Ensure alignment of processes with internal and external stakeholders
- University degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is required
- MBA Degree will be considered as an asset
- Minimum 8 years of O&M or EPC contracting experience is required
- Warranty claims & warranty negotiation experience is required
- Demonstrated experience in operations support role and development of creative solutions to operating challenges
- Proficiency in SAP, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Project, Word and ability to learn new software
- Experience in Energy industry is preferred – Renewables (solar, wind) experience is highly desired
- Self-motivation, with strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a matrix work environment with little supervision
- Excellent time and process management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communication (oral and written) skills
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship management, and collaboration skills with a strong ability to positively respond to the needs of fellow team members and counterparties
- Αbility to understand legal, commercial and technical issues in detail and to negotiate with vendors in a trustworthy atmosphere
- Understanding of the utility-scale renewable energy business
- Ability to share technical expertise with team members and vendors
The candidates who meet the requirements only, should apply by sending their resume with the indication OM-TE-09 by clicking on the apply button below.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.