: justify">Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
: center">Do you enjoy smiling? Join our team!
: center">Check our open position and apply now:
: center">Nutritionist (Ref: IAR/N021)
: underline;">Job Information:
Resort: Ikos Aria | www.ikosresorts.com/resorts/ikos-aria/
Location: Kos, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Start Date: April 2021
Position Ref Code: IAR/N021
: underline;">Your main accountabilities:
- Welcome and greet arriving and in-house guests in a friendly, helpful and courteous manner
- Be fully informed about the daily movement of the hotel (arrivals, departures, VIP guests, special diet requests, allergies and rest functions)
- Evaluate the dietary needs of the guests by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and nutrition habits
- Clarify information to guests and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer advice and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to accommodate guests with specific dietary restrictions or allergies
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote a healthy lifestyle
- Set clear objectives and provide support to guests to help them in their progress throughout the entire stay
- Manage all guests’ dietary needs in a professional way and ensure that every query or request has been resolved promptly and effectively
: underline;">Your main qualifications/skills:
- Proven experience as a Nutritionist
- Thorough understanding of biochemistry and human physiology
- Fluency in English language
- Good command of a second language (Russian, German, French) would be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in nutritional science, dietetics or relevant field
- Valid license as a nutritionist/dietician
: underline;">What we offer
- General hospitality & departmental trainings
- Double room accommodation, Full board meals
- Free daily transportation to work
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
: center">If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
: center"> * Πατήστε εδώ για να στείλετε την αίτησή σας
: center">: www.ikosresorts.com/">www.ikosresorts.com | http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/">http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/
: center">We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
: center">We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice: underline;"> page.