Data Communication S.A. is one of the major developers of business software in Greece and a strategic Microsoft partner, while being, the leading software vendor in accounting firms’ market.
Our long journey, since 1987, is characterized by our commitment to quality, consistency, focus on development and innovation and our major distinctions as a Best Work Place in Greece and Europe.
In Data Communication we create value for our customers by developing and implementing high quality software solutions.
- Are you a passionate engineer who enjoys challenges and thrives on customer-oriented problem solving?
- Are you eager to join a team of expert consultants in a high technology, international business software?
If yes, you are welcomed to apply for the position of
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
You will join our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Project & Services team implementing demanding projects to new or existing customers. You will work closely with our R&D team, being responsible for maximizing project quality while building positive long-term relationships with our customers.
The role requires both functional and technical knowledge as well as the ability to map CRM customer business problems to reusable end-to-end business application and technology solutions.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Provide hands on functional and technical knowledge using the opportunity to develop and build relationships with customers
- Translate business requirements into CRM functional and configuration requirements
- Perform customer needs analysis and participate in business process solutions design and architecture
- Liaise with the R&D department for developing custom solution components when required
- Compose development specifications and interact with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that may arise
- Be in charge of the completeness and quality of functional design
- Be responsible for testing and documenting the CRM software configuration
- Provide user training to customers
Your Skills & Qualifications
- At least 5 years’ experience in providing CRM software solution Services
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL server databases
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- .NET programming knowledge/experience will be considered a plus
- Strong presentation, communication (both written & oral) skills
- Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers
- Self - direction, attention to detail & great customer focus
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
- Competitive wages
- International Certification in Microsoft technologies
- Ongoing training
- Excellent working environment (6 National & 2 Europe Best Workplaces Awards)
- Private medical insurance
- Mobile telephone
To apply please forward your CV to [Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ]
(quoting the code: crmc)