Pro4ia Inc. a US based entity, providing solutions and expertise as a trusted technology partner, welcomes creative and motivated individuals to join our team in Athens. Our collaborative workplace in Ambelokipi offers exciting and diverse opportunities to learn, grow and make a real contribution to the company’s success.
We are looking for a Level 2 Systems Engineer for shift 2 (3 PM to 12 AM local), that demonstrates strong customer service and troubleshooting skills to resolve all technical issues for our clients. The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for supporting all end users relating to hardware and software, computer applications, and LAN related issues.
Pro4ia offers the following:
- A 5 Working Day Schedule (US holidays apply)
- Competitive salary
- Public Insurance
- Friendly environment comprising of young, enthusiastic, and multi-national staff
The ideal candidate should have EXCELLENT British or American English accent and will be responsible for the following work.
- Responds to and logs all inquiries received from clients via telephone, email, or client portal
- Provide level 2 support through our help desk ticketing system in time to meet our client obligations
- Liaison with client to ensure that requests or problem reports have been satisfactorily handled
- Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server, MAC OS, Citrix and VMWare technologies
- Support for the Microsoft Windows stack, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Exchange in-house and hosted e-mail systems, Office 365 and MS Azure
- Keeps well documented and updated case notes on all tickets daily
- Provides daily communication to clients on outstanding ticket status
- Provides first and second level customer support including troubleshooting issues with computer hardware, network/internet connectivity, email, and software applications
- Has the ability to participate effectively in multiple support efforts and provide technical expertise
- Has the ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audience.
- Creates and maintains client-related documentation
We are hiring for the second shift (Athens Local Time)
Shift 2 - 3:00pm – 12:00am (with one-hour break)
- Our holiday schedule is not what you are used to. Some of our holidays in the US do not line up with the ones in Greece and vice versa. You will be following the US holiday schedule.
- Team work – it is imperative that you have a good understanding of teamwork and team spirit. We all work together.
How to Apply:
If you agree with the above terms, please take the following steps when applying:
The email should contain your CV (IN ENGLISH - all others will be discarded).
Telephone Interviews for the selected candidates will be performed.