General Mills is among the world’s leading food companies with the purpose of serving the world by
Making Food People Love.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, with fiscal 2018 global net sales of US $15.7 billion, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We have a commitment to developing each employee's talents and skills for the benefit of the business and the person. We recruit people with the potential to succeed, and then help them realize that potential.
At Inofita Plant, Greece we are looking for an adaptable professional with solid business acumen, strong analytical skills and continuous improvement mentality for the key role of Financial Analyst.
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, trends and operational metrics
- Report on financial performance and prepare regular reviews with Plant Leadership Team by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Make recommendations to ensure any chosen options deliver the highest financial value
- Assist in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
- Lead cost analysis process and provide analysis of trends and forecasts
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience, ideally in an FMCG manufacturing/plant environment
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics; Master Degree or MBA will be considered an asset
- Very strong knowledge of SAP (specifically FI/MM) required
- Microsoft Excel (e.g. Pivots, Lookups, Macro’s) and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Excellent reporting, presentation and communication skills
- Teamwork spirit, learning agility and ownership mindset
- Fluent in Greek and with advanced level of English (written and verbal)
What will you get from us?
- Opportunity for career development in a leading multinational company
- An employee-focused culture and a dynamic work environment
- Continuous professional development and access to training resources
- Benefits such as private healthcare, transportation and performance incentive
Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference all over the globe, all day long. There is tremendous opportunity here for creative thinkers who want to lead the industry through innovation, nourish the world with quality, and be part of something big.
If you are interested, please click on ``Apply``.