Mazars is an international, integrated, transparent and independent organization specializing in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services.
The Group has a presence in 89 countries with over 40.000 professionals.
Financial Advisory Services (FAS)
Our dedicated team is supporting clients, debtors and funding needs by advising in a high level. The team is focused on business plans, Independent Business Review (IBR), debt recovery solutions and valuations.
We wish to appoint an Assistant, in our FAS team, in Athens, to expand our practice.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Making benchmarking and market analysis by using databases
- Assisting in preparation of forecasts and projected financial statements through models
- Understanding the business of the client and preparing presentation according to this, as part of report
- Using financial techniques for valuations
- Participating in meetings with clients and strategic decision making
- BSc in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration (MSc degree will be considered an asset)
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in financial advisory – previous experience in business plans, IBR, debt restructuring, valuations
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of the global trends and critical thinking of the suitable databases
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Strong interpersonal and client handling skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualifications will be considered as a plus
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
For more information on Mazar's procedures and policies regarding data protection, please contact us.