Are you passionate for what you do, agile and driven to deliver results and help a company meet their goals?
Would you like to be part of a dynamic team where you can learn from each other and challenge yourself by stepping up to new experiences?
Then you can be a key member of QQuant!
ManpowerGroup seeks to recruit Financial Advisors on behalf of its client, QQuant Master Servicer S.A, a leading Greek independent dept management company.
QQuant offers end2end Debt Management Services to Greek banks, financial institutions and debt investors covering the whole spectrum of non-performing asset classes (Retail, SMEs, Corporate, Leasing and REO) across Greece.
The ideal candidate will join the Call Center team having the following main responsibilities for the projects undertaken :
- High-quality inbound/outbound communication with bank debtors
- Identification of customer’s needs and payment ability
- Agreement on a repayment plan of customer's debt in accordance with the corresponding policy
- At least 6 months of proven professional experience in similar position
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Results oriented
- Comfortable working in high pressure environments and on an agile delivery plan
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Degree in Business Administration or other relevant field
- Competitive monthly salary
- Private health insurance plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Opportunities for further development and a great career path in a dynamic team
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in QQuant. The company wants to attract, grow and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.