Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specialising in customer experience and payment management in addition to sales and marketing services across voice, social and digital channels. From 35 countries with a 50,000-strong team, our focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a real and lasting transformation in our clients’ operating models to generate financial advantage.
We partner with some of the world’s most progressive brands including Sky, Shop Direct, Bouygues, Direct Energie, KPN, Vodafone, La Redoute, Michael Kors and Valentino.
Headquartered in Paris, France, the company has grown its revenues by more than 250% in the last 4 years by investing in its people, the environment they work in and developing its analytical and operating capability to deliver a transformational outsourcing proposition that addresses the challenges of an omni-channel world.
Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions and troubleshooting problems. You will be supporting end users during troubleshooting activities as well as interacting directly with operating systems, hardware, and software to provide updates and patches.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Place customer orders in the dedicated system
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Process orders, forms, and application
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs and reports
- Sending out chargeback notifications to our merchants located in different countries and using different languages (ready-made templates) on a daily basis
- Managing deadlines and responses to avoid any financial losses
- Responding to questions from our customers, ensuring that they understand the process in order to avoid claims and financial losses
- Assessing the validity of chargeback cases according to regulations of different card schemes (Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Union Pay, JCB) and keeping up to date with the rules to be able to make right decisions on all types of chargeback cases,
- Analyzing financial operations performed in chargeback cases in order to correct discrepancies/errors in the financial flow.
- Setup merchant contracts for enabling and acquiring
- Input and upload new client account information in a timely an accurate manner into various database systems
- Maintain customer data and bank data information (KYC documents)
- Make changes and additions to clients’ accounts
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents and check completed work for accuracy
- Written and telephone contact with key international customers
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Proper dissemination of the necessary information on interfaces
- Close cooperation with Sales Department
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Experience in the chargeback business will be a great advantage (especially acquiring chargebacks)
- Interest in chargebacks, card payments, finance
- Native Dutch speaker
- Fluency in English Language
- Advanced knowledge of standard software products and an affinity for handling applications
- Positive attitude and intercultural competences
The Company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
Why Should you apply:
Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand-new contact centre which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual, and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast-growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
If you feel excited at the prospect of joining our team, please apply trough https://bit.ly/2MQkpWx
with the job title “Dutch Technical Support".
After the assessment of applications, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview at our premises.
WEBHELP see diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.