is the first Technical Recruitment Agency
established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London & Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital & Engineering
. Prestigious Multinational companies & Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
On behalf of our client, one of the world’s top leaders in insurance and financial services, we are currently looking for a passionate CRM Microsoft Dynamics Analyst to join their solution delivery team and to address critical business issues concerning the CRM in place.
You will report to the Solution Delivery Manager and you will lead, as member of a talented and cross functional team, the definition of business requirements and the production of functional specifications for simultaneous IT project requests originated from various business stakeholders in respect to the CRM Microsoft Dynamics system. You will take over the testing process of deliverable and you will closely collaborate cross-functionally during deployment procedure to ensure that they appropriately meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with multiple business functions to understand business processes/functions/capabilities in respect to the in place CRM system
- Translate business requirements into detailed system requirements and produce functional and technical designs
- Produce estimates based on system impact of business requirements
- Tailor business requirements to provide best fit with CRM system design
- Ensure common understanding and quality of deliverables by consultation and review
- Review vendor team’s deliverables to ensure quality and compliance with detailed system requirements and functional specifications
- Support and perform appropriate subset of the above for analysis and resolution of system change requests and production support problems
- Assist the business stakeholders in prioritisation and phasing of requirements
- Act as a key interface between business and technology team
- Continuously review experience, capture the learning points and make recommendations for process improvement
- Prepare and deliver presentation/demonstration material as required
- Manage the testing process of deliverables to ensure that they meet the functional and non-functional specifications
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management or related field area; MSc in related disciplines is a nice to have
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience as CRM Dynamics Business Analyst backing up upon a prior technical experience background for at least three (3) years
- Strong knowledge in producing both functional and technical designs for CRM Microsoft Dynamics projects
- Familiarity with Delivery Lifecycle concepts (e.g., ITIL) and CCMI or related processes
- Exposure in testing cycle (UAT and Integration level) is an asset
- Strong understanding of how to apply technology for business benefit and vice versa
- Fluency in English
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Problem solving: Ability to tackles a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach to identify root causes and to plan course of actions
- Learning on the fly: Ability to rapidly comprehend new functions and technologies
- Dealing with ambiguity and change: Comfort with ambiguity, change processes and abstract concepts
- Growth of Potential: Shows enthusiasm, determination and motivation to self-development and learning. Thinks as an owner and is ready to go far and beyond.
- Work at a conceptual level where business objectives and requirements may not be well defined
- Readiness to produce, try and support new ideas; think out-of-the-box and operate out-of-comfort-zone
- Able to influence peers and to balance interests across organisational levels
- Excellent collaborator across mutli-functional teams and various business stakeholders
You will be part of one of the world’s top leading insurance and financial services company in general and Best Place to Work awarded environment in particular. You will be exposed to large-scale, business-intensive projects, being part of high-calibre project teams whose members hold team spirit as the 1# corporate value while creating a business “foot print". Importantly, you will receive substantial opportunities for career development and growth in a systemic and objective manner. Highly competitive remuneration package comes on top.