We currently have a vacancy for a Configuration and Deployment Manager
fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels, Belgium. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be closely collaborating with the responsible officials and managing the project team.
- Contribute to a team responsible for the availability, scalability, and performance of a monitoring application;
- Build, maintain and automate monitoring systems to help adoption of solutions;
- Automate builds and building releases;
- Maintain and develop custom systems and tools to improve ability to test, integrate, automate and effectively monitor custom applications in a large-scale Linux environment;
- Assist in the rollout and deployment of new product features and installations;
- Create extensive documentation for current and future configuration processes and policies;
- Work with Service Management team on standard operating procedures including Incident, Problem and Change Management to ensure the monitoring of the systems 24/7.
- Minimum 17 years of combined relevant university studies and experience managing Unix/Linux infrastructure and related tools (DNS);
- Proven experience with IT Monitoring Applications like Nagios or similar;
- Prior experience in an Internet-facing technical operations role with high uptime requirements;
- Strong shell scripting ability and programming experience in Bash, Ruby, Perl and Python;
- Extensive experience in building CI/CD pipelines and in depth knowledge of software development lifecycle;
- Good understanding of VPN and overall security requirements for Web based solutions implemented with a Linux infrastructure;
- Demonstrated ability to work with Web servers such as Apache and Puma;
- Prior experience in developing IOT solutions with raspberry PIs;
- Ability to take ownership of technical issues and be a productive member in the on-call rotation and certain off-hours shifts;
- Strong troubleshooting skills that span systems, network, and applications;
- Excellent command of the English language both oral and written;
- Automation tooling experience in Ansible, Chef, Docker or similar is considered a plus.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (LIE/10/19)
by clicking on 'Apply'.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Hong-Kong, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 600 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc or equivalent). We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. The group generates annual revenues in the range of EURO 40 million, with an EBITDA in the range of 20%. The value of our contract portfolio exceeds EURO 250 million. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to government institutions, multinational corporations, public administrations and multinational companies, research and academic institutes.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (ED
. By sharing your personal data with ED, you acknowledge and accept its Policy and authorise ED to assess your candidature and communicate with you in relation to the job opening.
Furthermore, when providing your data, it is up to you to explicitly consent that your data can be assessed for future job openings, for as long as you do not withdraw such consent. If you do not consent, we will not be able to consider the data you provide to us for future job openings.