We are looking for a CMS Platform Manager to work closely with our Client's team, in order to manage a Salesforce-based website using the platform's Community Builder and Marketing Cloud tools.
More specifically, the role includes the following:
- Execute and monitor the Weekly Engagement Plan, by uploading content and configuring activities
- Ensure data quality and proper audience targeting, through testing and validation
- Support the platform's operation, by monitoring, troubleshooting and reporting on the engagement plan's execution.
- Identify needs and dependencies regarding content and communication materials to be prepared by external creative agencies
- Communicate with the Platform's central support team, to report and troubleshoot problems with existing features
- Stay up-to-date with new features and capabilities and identify means in which they can be used to support
As a CMS Platform Manager, you should use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with our Client's team, and efficiently deliver the requested deliverables.
After an initial training period of ~2 months that will take place at Threenitas, this job will require collocation with our Client's team in their Athens HQ.
This is *not* a software development position. Instead, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with a good understanding of how technology can help the team achieve their business goals.
From a technical point of view, it requires working knowledge of HTML and CSS, and some basic image editing skills that will be required in the course of editing and uploading content.
The successful candidate will also excel in the following soft skills:
Problem Solver. You love finding problems and taking on the most difficult of challenges. You know how to propose solutions and push them towards completion.
Superb Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
A True Team Player. Willingness to jump in as needed, and the experience and professionalism required to meet objectives.
Eager. You are a motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment and learning from their projects.