Cognity is one of the leading System Integrators in Southeastern Europe. The company’s mission is to provide value to its Customers and help them achieve their business goals, by promoting, implementing and supporting globally-leading IT solutions. Cognity has successfully implemented large-scale, mission-critical projects, applying globally acclaimed solutions of CRM, Order Management, SOA-based Integration, BPM, Master Data Management, Data Quality, Marketing Automation, BI & Analytics, Portals & Content Management. Cognity boasts a wide Customer base in Telecommunications, Banking and Insurance.
Cognity is now seeking talented and focused individuals who can contribute to its fast growth. We ask for your best performance, and offer in return a dynamic and motivating environment, a valuable professional experience, and an achievement-based compensation scheme. Join us if you have the ambition and the will to work among the best.
Cloud Solutions Developer Purpose:
Cognity is implementing globally-leading Cloud-based Solutions in the areas of Customer Experience, Sales, Service & Marketing. The Cloud Solutions Developer will be working actively in these Cloud Projects of Cognity. He/She is performing analysis, design, implementation and testing of modern Cloud Solutions in the areas of Sales, Service and Marketing, offered by Cognity to its Customers.
Cloud Solutions Developer Skills & Qualifications:
Computer Science, Information Technology Background (BSc), Business sense.
Friendly, smiling, open, with good written & verbal communication skills (GR & EN), time-oriented and results-driven. Teamwork driven, people-person. Dependable and capable of taking initiatives. Able and happy to travel abroad.
Basic knowledge of Programming, Java, HTML, XML.
Plus: Basic understanding of Contemporary Cloud-based solutions and Tools: CRM, Sales Force Automation (SFA), Customer Service, Contact Center, Marketing Automation, etc.
Extra plus: Experience in Modern Cloud-based Solutions (Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, Zendesk, Zoho, Hubspot etc.), Mobile Apps, BI & Analytics
Main duties of the Cloud Solutions Developer:
- Working actively with Customers to understand their needs and capture requirements that feed the Analysis & Design of the Cloud-Based project.
- Working closely and collaboratively with Customers to devise effective solutions based on the out-of-the-box functionality of the Cloud-base solution.
- Implement the above requirements on globally-leading Cloud Solutions
- Integrate the Cloud Solutions with on-premise solutions
- Test the above implemented functionalities
- Ability to Train the end-users on the usage of the above Cloud Solutions
- Work proactively with the Customer enhance the implemented Cloud Solutions
- Provide support to the Customer during the implementation and post-implementation.
Submit your CV in English by clicking on the apply button below.
42 Kifissias Av.
151 25 Marousi, Athens, Greece