GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions. More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s 80 years of data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries. By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
GfK in Greece, is in quest of a
The Client Operations Executive will be responsible for:
Client Operations Executive
• Nonfood categories and sector by ensuring and supervising the various stages of data production from coding to customer delivery
• Statistical, data science projects and methods (sample and universe monitoring, continuous improvement and support in data modelling, PMO)
• Quality Check (QC) and Data Reporting
• Daily coordination with local, regional and international operations teams
• Reporting specification and set up with the BI tools
• Responsible for the quality of the service provided to clients/retailers in collaboration with commercial team (request processing, user support, incident resolution)
• Visit when needed clients/retailers, along with commercial team, so to properly explain methodology
The candidate should carry a bachelor in Statistics along with a relevant Master’s degree and also have a background of a minimum of 1 year of experience in similar position.
Must be hard worker, team player with strong communication skills, fluent in both Greek and English and holding full familiarity with the MS Office suite.
It is also desirable that the candidate has background in BI tools or programming.
Please submit your interest with your CV (to the attention of Mrs. Zoi Xanthopoulou)