Η θέση Buyer έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Enel Green Power Hellas is seeking for a Buyer in Athens, Greece.
Are you passionate about working in the Renewable Energy Production? Do you have a unique combination of deep interpretation of procurement processes, business acumen and interpersonal skills? Are you an individual who thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment?
This position is critical in monitoring the supply of products and services essential for our company’s operations. This includes a variety of responsibilities, such as, negotiation of the best price points, execution of the most efficient sourcing strategies, development of successful partnerships and implementation of risk management.
At Enel Green Power Hellas, you will find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference and achieve your work goals!
What you will do:
- Carry out procurement (Direct and Indirect) for all purchase services, sourcing commodity lead for business functions
- Collaborate with Requesting Units to understand the requirement and come up with best procurement and contracting strategy
- Negotiate best price points via market intelligence and competitor analysis with the objective of meeting customer expectations on quality and time lines within stipulated budgets
- Execute applicable/approved sourcing strategies and drive supplier negotiations to meet the quality, fulfilment and productivity requirements of the business, including identification of suitable/appropriate suppliers & articulation of service requirements
- Management of contract structure and contract negotiation
- Audit Closure of related commodity
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Supplier management & on-time payments to vendors for maintaining service continuity
- Develop successful working partnerships with Greece and other business group leadership to understand their procurement needs
- Execute Procurement Annual Plans
Who you are:
- 2-5 years of procurement experience
- Experience in construction or technical projects is preferred
- Postgraduate/Graduate in any discipline (preferably mechanical/electrical/civil engineer) from a recognized University
- Working experience with integrations and working in a multi-culture environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Ability to interact with major EPC companies, contractors & suppliers
- Experienced and confident negotiator and communicator at all organization levels and with suppliers
What we search in you:
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- Strong interpersonal/communication and group process skills, ability to build confidence with local business managers in their ability to understand their needs and execute value-added Procurement Management activities
- Good judgment in resolving issues; proactively seek solutions to upcoming issues and offer insights and ideas
What we offer:
- Place of work: Athens, Greece
- Permanent type of contract
- Friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Career & competencies development
Who we are:
Enel Green Power is part of Enel’s Group, and manages all the generation from renewable sources in Enel’s world countries. Our pillars are sustainability and innovation. We want to build a new way of living energy, creating sustainable development and making clean energy accessible to all. We are constantly searching for solutions to produce clean energy in a more efficient and sustainable way: big data and digital technologies to increase the efficiency of solar and wind parks, drones and robots to support the maintenance of hydroelectric power stations and generation plants.
Innovation, Trust, Proactivity and Responsibility are the core values of our Organization. We are always looking for different perspectives, ideas and point of views. Each person is important to us, independently from their gender, age, nationality, ability or any other form of diversity or specificity. We are a people focused Company and we work to empower all our colleagues through development programs and lifelong learning.
We promote work flexibility recognizing the importance of well-being and work-life balance.
Find out more information on our website: www.enelgreenpower.com