is the first Technical Recruitment Agency
established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London & Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital & Engineering
. Prestigious Multinational companies & Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
On behalf of our client, a leading provider of Financial Management Software Solutions & Services, we are currently looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst with financial projects exposure to join their established team in Athens.
You will contribute, as a member of a cross functional team to the definition of business requirements and the production of functional specifications for financial projects.
- Contribute to business analysis to ensure client’s business processes are addressed
- Contribute and Review Business Requirements/Technical Specifications
- Ensure project agreed scope by minimizing change requests and clear communication with the client, while managing synergies between client implementations and Product releases
- Perform software configuration for assigned projects
- Conduct Key/End users trainings
- Monitor User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Liaison and report to all related stakeholders
- Produce and maintain training material for clients
- Provide after go live support to ensure smooth transition
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Finance or Business Management
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in business analysis preferably in Banking/financial Industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in working in cross-functional, multinational teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good knowledge of other languages (French, German or Spanish) would be considered as a plus
- PMI or any other relevant certification will be considered as a plus
- Ability to travel
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent command in English both oral and written
- Able to work as part of a team dedicated to delivering quality results
You will have the opportunity to work for an industry-leading Product Development company that is structured and well-established, offering high-value business services while working alongside highly experienced people from the broader computer science, engineering and finance sectors who are excellent at what they do, in an environment that supports innovation, creativity, learning and development and teamwork.
On top of these benefits and a competitive salary, they are offering:
- Private health insurance
- Mobile alongside with a monthly data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses and certifications
- Performance bonus scheme
If you are interested in applying to this exciting Job Opportunity please send us your CV in ENGLISH now
[Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ]
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE HANDLED WITH TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY
WE ARE SOCIAL!
LINKEDIN GOOGLE+ FACEBOOK TWITTER